HEALTHCARE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ADVISORY & IMPLEMENTATION
Drives Change, Adds Value, & Maximizes the Return on Investment
MDR’s™ Best Practices™ solution provides hospitals of any size, including rural and community hospitals and their ambulatory environments, with the highest quality of Health Information Technology (“HIT”) advisory, implementation and staffing services.
STRATEGY & ADVISORY SERVICES:
- Features an experienced Advisory Services Team with deep subject matter expertise in system selection, long-range planning, investment modeling and Total Cost of Ownership (“TCO”) forecasting, including a thorough understanding of Meaningful Use and the steps necessary to achieve compliance.
- Provides outside independent perspectives, executive education and unbiased advice to help facilitate decision making while taking into account clients’ environmental drivers, size, technology progressiveness and financial means.
- Includes a broad range of assessment, planning and management offerings to help IT, clinical and executive leadership establish and align around a common roadmap—one that is achievable, cost-effective and tuned to clients’ specific needs.
Provides in-depth hands-on experience helping clients implement complex inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory clinical and financial systems including, MEDITECH, CPSI, Epic, Cerner, McKesson, eClinicalWorks, Greenway, NextGen, and others.
- Approach—Focuses on operational alignment, process enhancement and measurable outcomes.
- Methodology—Addresses the human workflow and technology components of an IT-enabled initiative, ensuring maximized IT investment value .
IT STAFFING SERVICES:
- Includes seasoned professionals who bring a deep understanding of Best Practices™ , proven methods and first-hand, “real-world” experiences to staffing engagements.
- Offers support for Interim Executive engagements to assist in organizational transition as well as Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assist with important projects.