Financial and Organizational Performance Optimization
Comprehensive array of Best Practices™ Solutions that support organizations and providers in enhancing their profitability. By focusing on the key core areas of Spend Management, Labor Management/Productivity & Benefits, Revenue Cycle, Quality & Safety ("Value"), Physician Economics & Service Improvement, Technology, and Business Development, meaningful and measurable results in profitability and performance are realized.
MDR™ works to deliver Best Practices™ Solutions that optimally meet the identified needs of its customers in a variety of different markets including but not limited to: Healthcare; Education; Government; Lab and Research; Banking & Financial; Pharmaceutical; and others.
MDR's™ "client-centric" business model focuses on aligning Best Practices™ Solutions with clients' identified business needs to achieve optimal bottom-line results.
"Seven Pillars of Service"
(Expense Reduction Solutions)
- Spend Management Assessments
- Equipment Maintenance Solutions
- Transcription Accountability
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Payable Solution (e-Payables)
(Productivity Improvement & Expense Reduction Solutions)
- Customized Peer Group Benchmarking
- Extensive Management Education
- Leveraged Aggregated Benefits Program
- Revenue Cycle Assessments
- Transfer DRG--Medicare Inpatient
- Payment Review--Commercial
- Cash Acceleration--Self-Pay
- IDC-10 Education & Implementation
- Coding / Billing / Collections
- Business Office Interim Staffing and Training
- Financial & Operational Optimization--ASCs
- Process Stabilization Techniques
- Safety & Quality Assessments
- Continuous Improvement Principles
- Revenue & Expense Management
- Compliance Assurance & Contract Management
- New Practice Planning & Compensation Strategies
- HIT Advisory & Implementation Services
- Readmission & Care Transition Management
- Clinical & Financial Software
- Mergers/Acquisitions & Developments
- Debt, Equity, & Bond Financing
- Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
- Hospital Based Interventional Pain Management Solution
- Energy Improvement Solutions
"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
About our FREE Productivity Impact Analysis.
See the impact our Productivity Improvement initiative may have on your organization!