LOGISTICS ("STRATEGIC SOURCING")
Dedicated to making the Healthcare Supply Chain more efficient.
Self Distribution is a rapidly growing concept being embraced by more and more integrated health systems. Existing in today's market, there are three variations of this model ranging from a complete in-house solution, in which the health system builds and manages their own model, to a complete outsource version, in which a third-party builds and manages a dedicated solution. Our team of experienced professionals can facilitate any one of the various Self Distribution models.
SAVINGS: Historically 5% to 15% of total “through put” spend
Integrated Resources Include:
- Innovative solutions offering a high degree of customization whether utilizing in-house facilities or end-user facilities
- Quality and service supplied at the highest level
- World class project management and engineering capabilities
- "Best practice" IT/Systems and tools to provide complete supply chain visibility
- Diversified service portfolio including all inbound, outbound, warehousing, fulfillment, distribution and reverse logistics
Value to Clients:
- Lower distribution costs through advanced engineering
- Provide “high level” opportunity assessment using sophisticated supply chain engineering metrics reflecting “bottom-line” impact of model changes
- Experienced team with broad healthcare supply chain backgrounds utilizing Fortune 500 derived strategies, tactics, technologies, and logistics
"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17