"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
CLINICAL RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
MDR's™ Clinical Risk Management Solution enables healthcare organizations to significantly increase their revenue and predict risk of chronic disease. Solution incorporates the following Programs:
ANNUAL WELLNESS PROGRAM
Utilizing the Annual Wellness Visit as designed in the Affordable Care Act as a data platform, our Best Practices™ Annual Wellness Program incorporates a proprietary engine of predictive/prescriptive analytics (“Clinical Triggers™) that automates the workflow and requisite documentation supporting:
- Medically necessary treatments, procedures;
- Preventive services aligned with CMS requirements;
- Consenting patients into Chronic Care Management;
- Helping transition patients into medical management;
- Giving physicians HCC RAF Codes for Risk Adjustment;
- Providing Risk Stratification and Outcomes reporting data; and
- Guaranteed compliance with the strict CMS program guidelines/regulations.
Program provides the necessary documentation and support to increase a hospital’s risk adjustment factors (RAF) which drive increased Medicare reimbursement!
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Our Chronic Care Management Program works promotes behavioral change while monitoring and helping providers easily manage their patients’ chronic conditions 24/7. With little effort by the physician and staff, our comprehensive program provides a simple way to achieve clinical and financial benefits.
- Promotes behavioral change and helps manage chronic conditions 24/7 using industry Best Practices™ from organizations such as ADA & ACC
- Clinical and financial benefits with next to no effort by doctor or staff
- Turn-key or software-only solutions ($0 upfront costs)
- Auto-tracking of care time for reimbursement compliance and real-time feedback
- Developed by Healthcare professionals and meets all Medicare CCM requirements
- Proactive patient monitoring through phones
- Patient-centered care plan generation and personalization