"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
WASTE MANAGEMENT COST SAVINGS SOLUTIONS
Realized savings resulting in direct profit and improved cash flow.
MDR's™ Waste Management program utilizes established training tools, technology, recycling indexes, waste handling equipment manuals, and industry journals to assist clients in reducing waste and recycling expenses. Our program has access to and remains current on all solid waste and recycling vendors throughout North America.
Utilizing a network of over 500 trained & certified affiliate consultants, our program has the capability to provide the hands-on, on-site services that clients need. Our program services all organizations – from small family-owned businesses to large nationwide organizations. Clients are serviced with the same mission: save money, save the environment.
SAVINGS: Historically 20% to 30% of current program cost
- Focused on solid waste, shredding, recycling & regulated medical waste cost reduction
- Implements 30-step proprietary process including structured method for obtaining quotes and negotiating best prices based on industry standards and client needs
- Implements identified cost savings recommendations upon client approval
- Audits monthly waste and recycling invoices for accuracy
- Generates monthly savings summary documenting actual waste and recycling consumption
- Potential environmental impact through an increase of recyclable waste diverted from landfill
- Quick impact: Evaluation and recommendations completed in approximately 90 days, bottom-line savings achieved at this time
- Budget positive: Performance-based compensation and payment only after savings are realized
- No funding needed, No budgetary review required, No capital outlay necessary
- Little to no time commitment by organizations' employees
- No service interruption of waste services